ΑΤ Teleperformance Greece we collaborate with the leader of the modern transportation industry, a manufacturer with 125 years of history. Join the customer support team of one of the world’s largest commercial vehicle manufacturers
What you will do
- Handle truck and bus-related inquiries and complaints in a case-closed manner by phone, email, or chat.
- Support customers in case of truck breakdowns (flat tire, engine failure etc..) by creating appropriate cases in the CRM system after identifying the customer, vehicle, location and verification of GOP coverage..
- Strive for client retention and loyalty and aim for a positive response to the customer’s inquiry.
- Answer and assist on incoming calls/emails from clients related to products, sales, service, corporate information, appointments, etc.
What you will bring
- Excellent command of French
- Good communication skills in English
- Α high school diploma or its equivalent is required.
- Α basic awareness of automotive roadside assistance procedures
- Work experience with knowledge management systems and information research
- Professional expertise with ticketing and roadside assistance is preferred.
- Previous experience working in a contact center or managing mail is preferred.
What we offer
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives